WE CARE FOR YOUR IT SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS
What to expect from Managed IT Services.
Active Monitoring, management, and automated maintenance for your workstations identify issues early on and keep your business running better. It will reduce your IT support from doubling on go-to office tech support by identifying problems early on and keeping your business running.
- Workstation Automation. Ensure that your computer runs optimally by reducing hardware failure and replacing hardware before a total loss. Make sure your Windows system is clean of junk. Your Windows is updated and software patched, create a system restore points, hard drive optimization, alert you if you are running out of space or resources, and much more.
- Remote support. Connect remotely to a PC, Mac, Server, switch, and firewall, and quickly help resolve the problem with our tools.
- Help Desk support, once an end-user makes a service request –by phone, email, or creating a ticket – aims to resolve that call through the service desk in as short a time as possible.
- Proactively monitor Infrastructure that covers the full spectrum of hardware on your network, computers, printers, switches, routers, modems, firewalls, NAS, SAN, VoIP, etc. We will get a notification if any of your equipment changes, goes down, or is added to the network.
- We are monitoring & Managing security, Virus & malware protection. We will know if you get infected and proactively take care of the infection on our end and let you know about the situation.
- Password and Access documentation.
- Server maintenance. Schedule a server update, hard drives integrity and RAID checkup, and capacity regulating.
- Software and Hardware Compliance, keep your hardware life cycle up to date and your software compliant.
What is Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery?
Business continuity is the ability of an organization to maintain essential functions during, as well as after, a disaster has occurred. The most basic business continuity requirement is to keep essential functions up and running during a disaster and to recover with as little downtime as possible.
Data is the life blood of individuals and small businesses alike. For the majority of us, data is a vital part in everything we do. So the real questions is what are you doing to protect this data? A good backup system is a lot like homeowners insurance. You hope you’ll never have to actually use it, but when disaster strikes words will never adequately describe how happy you are that you have it.
Let's be honest, have you ever thought about what would happen if your server or workstation crash or get infected by a virus and all of your data was wiped clean?
We always plan for the very worst, and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We make reliable and easily accessible on-site and off-site operating system snapshots & backups for all your important data. So if any system failures take place or your business get infected my Ransomware, we can get you up and running within several minutes, with the same applications, network connection, work environment and files. like nothing happened.
You’ll be covered and running in record time!